Get a $100 Coupon to Apply Toward Your Event!
Are you itching to share something more than cake with your friends, relatives or coworkers? Would you like to plan a Christmas party or New Year's Eve celebration that goes far beyond what you've arranged in the past? Here's your chance to make some extra special memories with a professional DJ setup that includes karaoke and dance floor lighting!
Now is the best time to book your holiday or summer event. Just share this ad on Facebook to cash in on the discount. To build your custom package, browse my standard price list below and subtract $100 from the total. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
This Ad Shows My Original Pricing. Your Coupon Brings it Down to $300!
This year, I will celebrate 15 years in the wedding DJ and karaoke industry! I look forward to meeting a whole new group of brides, grooms, high school graduates, office managers and corporate event organizers. I cherish the flow of new people who broaden my horizons and add excitement to my life. Without you, I could not do what I love.
Standard Event Price List - Subtract $100 from Your Desired Package
- Private Party Music Services: $400 for 4 hours. Includes dance floor lighting.
- Wedding Reception Music & Emcee Services: $500 for 6 hours. Includes dance floor lighting.
- Decorative Uplighting Around the Perimeter of the Room: $100
- Check out My Photo Booth Page for Bundle Pricing on DJ + Photo Booth
No Discounts Can Be Applied Toward the Following:
- This offer cannot be applied toward nightclub gigs. It's for weddings, private parties, graduations and corporate events.
- This offer cannot be applied toward wedding ceremonies. It's just for wedding receptions. There's always a $200 upcharge for wedding ceremonies that occur in a separate geographical location. Since the sound system used for the ceremony must be broken down and transported to the location where the reception is to be held, event organizers should allow enough time for me to pack down my system, drive to the second location and set up the sound system again. The process requires a good deal of extra time and effort. If the ceremony is to be held in the same building as the reception, the system must still be packed down and moved to the reception room, which takes about 45 minutes. Therefore, there will be an upcharge of $100 for ceremonies that occur in a neighboring room.